Thursday, October 05, 2006

Remember Remember the 4th of November


We have had a distinct lack of BBQs in our garden this year & so I'd like to make up for it by inviting you (yes, I mean you) to a gathering in our back yard on Sat 4th November from 7.30pm. There will be yummy food, warming drinks (that includes hot chocolate and brandy, or even both together if you want) and sparklers. We're not going to have any fireworks as it severely traumatises our moggies, but there's usually a really good view from our garden of everyone else's fireworks in the surrounding area!
If you know me well enough to read this blog, then consider yourself invited. Do we want you to bring anything? - nope, just come as you are, but please do pray for no rain that evening!
If you can come, keep the date free & let me know at some point so I can make sure I have enough toffee apples.

8 comments:

D Baynham said...

wonder if I am invited?

Teapot said...

Teapot and Time Lord will arrive by Tardis if Robbie and Rudolf are not available for transport!!

Anyone seen them?!!!!

Amy and Amiability said...

Yay! Count me in! Quite glad to hear that there will be no fireworks though as the last time I witness fireworks Chez Shegs they went a bit haywire and scared me witless!! Can we have the insect electrocutor on?

ScubaSis said...

No party is complete without electrifying innocent arthropods! Amy -your wish is my command xx

Amy and Amiability said...

ps can you stop dave nicking all my ideas and putting them on his blog?! I noticed an adaptation of my french name for your house and the bug zapper in today's post. I will start to charge him if he's not careful! These things take me hours to think out and should not therefore be bandied about willy nilly!

D Baynham said...

sorry Amy I didn't notice any © or ™ infringement notices on your entries?

D Baynham said...

and please do not bandy my Willy Nilly!!!!! it makes my eyes water.

Twenty Something said...

:O
I want to come!!
they don't have bonfire night here, we're trying to set one up for us english people but it wont be the same!!!!
i hope you have a great time!
...
save me a toffee apple?