Sunday, March 04, 2007

An excellent birthday present

I was very lucky/blessed/fortunate (delete as applicable depending on how spiritual you are!) to receive some really lovely and thoughtful birthday gifts on Friday.
Given the option by my good friend Amy & Amiability to choose between a sensible and a silly present guess which one I chose.......... and I'm so glad I did.






It's difficult to describe but it's highly addictive and great fun.
If any of you fellow bloggers would like to come round this evening after church for birthday cake & coffee you can have a go - there's a setting to play in pairs or everyone can join in!

2 comments:

timelord in the tardis said...

sorry to miss you tonight

I did bring back 2 cornish heavy buns last sunday for yourself and EB but by some mystery there is now only one in the cake cupboard

may be someone thinks EB should stay off the buns to improve his cycling.

still I so have some maturing cider cake!!

Amy and Amiability said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked your prizey!